community wedding singer

  have been singing & performing professionally for over 20 years. Underpinning all my work is a firm commitment to the restorative 

and healing powers of singing together. A bilingual performer, I was one half of vocal/instrumental Latin duo Caramba for many years. 

This chapter of my life saw me performing in clubs, festivals and events in Sydney and internationally. 

Since 2016 I have worked solo, with my trusty guitar and voice reaching out to people of all ages. My approach has always been on sharing real music 

with minimal electronics and distractions.  Music played on acoustic instruments, the way it has been for centuries.

 I celebrate the power of genuine human connection through song to bridge ages & cultures.we offer community guest singer, community wedding singer

Best community singer, community singing facilitator, aged care entertainer near me, aged care entertainers, aged care entertainers sydney.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HVAC Install

hypnotherapy gold coast

Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale