plasma lift

  I have been in the beauty industry for over 18 years. I started my journey when I was just 15 years old. I remember my mom was about to kill me when I said to her I was leaving for a boarding school to study beauty. I mean I just had to do it, it was my passion and still is to this day!

I started eyebrow microblading right after I had my own eyebrows microbladed in Summer 2017. At the time this was definitely a bad idea because I didn’t do any research about microblading. Naturally, it was a bad choice – I was quite unhappy with the result. I expected natural-looking hair strokes. Black and uneven brows, that’s what I ended up with.

This was exactly the reason why I decided to join the permanent make up industry. It’s my  3rd year into Microblading and I’m loving it. For the last 6 years, I have been working as a mobile beautician running my own business with many satisfied and loyal clients, whom I have known since I started the business.

In the summer of 2019, I finally decided to take my business to the next level and opened up my own cute little beauty studio in Leyton  East London which I’m very proud of, to say the least. Through my day-to-day business dealings, I get to meet people from all walks of life which I totally love, and I also get to build lifelong relationships. In fact, some of my clients are my closest and dearest friends today.

Today, I am fortunate enough to specialize in eyebrow microblading, eyelash extensions, and plasma skin tightening. our services Microblading london, mobile microblading, eyebrow tattoo removal london, brow boutique, brow boutique london, eyebrow microblading london, best microblading eyebrows london, eyebrows london, Saline Tattoo Removal, Sline Tattoo, lashes, plasma lift, botched microblading, and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HVAC Install

hypnotherapy gold coast

Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale